Tuesday 20 June 2017

First

And there we were my love
In the early lights of the fading night
Your gleaming eyes, your mischievious smile
I was all yours just for the night

And there we were my love
All alone,my lips on yours
The taste of salt, lust and desire
Raging through my core

And i remember the feel of your hands my love
As they slowly tangled themselves in my hair
A tilt of a head, my hands bruising your hip
As our shirts were off with chests bare

You were a goddess in front of me
Kneeling against the soft covers as we looked eye to eye
I remember cupping your cheek, asking for your permission
As i then marked you as mine

I made sure you remembered my kisses love
And remembered the parts of you i loved
I bit and kissed and made sure to touch
The parts you that he didnt go back for

I remember when i was down there
And your eyes were half closed in pure bliss
Hearing you, watching you, tasting your essence
Were memories id never want to miss

And when i came back up for air again
And slowly crawled my way up over to you
Locked lips and tangled limbs
Somehow your hands still found their way through

We loved for a bit that night
But i made sure in the morning i loved you most
As you came again and again
I couldnt believe this was what i had missed out on

I hope you have no regrets my love
For i know you made it the best weekend of my life
Two days of just you beside me
I forgot what it was like to just live and smile

So i hope you read this one day
When you're down at night
That once upon a time there was someone who loved you
And the way we started at the beginning hours of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...