Saturday 22 August 2015

GWTI#3

Stomping over to him, i snatched his cigarette out his mouth, stepping onto it the moment it hit the ground. Dousing the spark out, I looked up to his furious red eyes, and braced myself for his wrath. He was angry. He was always angry. I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he blew out the remaining smoke from his mouth as he rumbled low in his chest. "Whyre you here " he murmured, now glaring at me as he ran a hand over his tired eyes. "Checking up on you. You stopped picking my calls completely " i answered back, stepping back one step as i could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears."maybe because i don't want to talk! Maybe it's because I don't want to talk to you! " he snarled out, swiping a hand through the air as if he was throwing a punch towards one of his ghosts. Fear built up inside me but I kept quiet as i assessed him. He was angry. He was hurt. And that's when it hit me. "She broke up with you " i gasped out, hitting the jackpot when his eyes narrowed at me and he clenched his fists. "Of course she did. You knew she would didn't you? You probably planned it behind my back to hurt me. Of course. Of course. " he murmured to himself as he clenched his disheveled hair. I was at a loss for words. "What the fuck are you talking about" i snapped, as hurt flashed through me at his accusation. "I don't even know your fucked up ex girlfriend you idiot! I never even met her! How...." My words trailed off as faster than the wind his hands snapped out and pushed me against the wall by my throat. My eyes widened when he leaned closer and all I could see was a crazed rage. He had snapped. But from anger. He pressed himself closer as he growled into my face. " don't talk to me like that Iz. You know I don't like raised voices. Yet how would you know? You think I haven't noticed your pathetic ass running behind me every time I'm doing something that's considered wrong in your eyes? Ever since you came in my life I feel like I'm walking on my tiptoes! You suffocate me "he said, his voice dropping lower as he cocked his head to one side and looked at me. "But then how would you know? You can't even make anyone stay in your life forever. It won't be long until your so called best friend leaves you too. You're boring. You don't drink or do anything crazy. Why would they stay with you? " he wondered, as his words started hitting me like rocks. Ignore him Iz. He doesn't know shit about you . I thought to myself as i watched him look at me like a predator looking at its prey. "I wonder how it felt " he started again, stepped closer as he placed his lips closer to my ears, his hands now on the side of my face against the walls, as he placed himself closer to me, making me breath in the alcohol in his breath. "When he finally left you hey?' he whispered, rearing his head back to look at me as I struggled to contain the panic in my expression. " did he die you little imbecile? Oh wait maybe that's the way he wanted to get away from you. He just didn't know how to say it. Did you drive him to his death hey?" he questioned, as the murderous curiousity in his eyes pierced me like bullet points, as he opened up raw wounds I tried closing every night. "Shut up" i snarled, as he smirked in triumph as the pain of losing him rushed through me again. "Ah ah ah, why so rude? After all, it must be a relief for him to finally get away from you! " he said, his words lacing with contempt as i started having an anxiety attack. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see clearly as i fell on the floor as memories flashed through me. His eyes. His smile. His warmth. And then I felt it. The undeniable anger as i flashed to my feet and swung a fist towards him. I wanted to hurt him. And the satisfying sound of hitting his cheekbone and hearing the ominous crack through the alley echoed in my ears as he staggered back and held his face. "You bitch! " he snarled, but i didnt give him much to say as i stepped forward again and swung a hand towards his nose, not caring if it broke. "You fucked up son of a Bastard" i snarled out, and watched as he fell to the floor with a cry of pain. And i couldn't control the anger flashing through me. I was shaking with these emotions. I would hurt him more of I stayed here. So within a few seconds, i texted Jarrod to pick him up as i couldn't leave him here no matter what. "Jarrods coming " i ground out to him, as i turned to walk away. I didn't know where I was going or where the hell I was. At that moment I felt like everything was crashing on me. "Iz" he called out, his voice shaking with pain. I stopped and closed my eyes, refusing to look at him. "I'm sorry"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...