Sunday 26 November 2017

Beautiful

Often times when I look at her, she takes my breath away . Maybe it was the way she keeps showing me, reminding me, just how beautiful she is. With pale skin, and full lower lips , more so than often I find myself glancing down , wanting to kiss her softy , taste her, feel those lips against mine. And more often than not, she knows what im thinking,  and reaches up on her tip toes to kiss me. Or maybe it was the warmth of her eyes that makes me unable to look away whenever I stared at her. They were a warm brown, full of emotions and thoughts , expressing her without words. 

And often times , I stared at her body.  Maybe it was the luscious breasts i loved to trace and cup over , the way they'd fit in my hands and the way shed watch what I was doing with hooded eyes. Or maybe it was the curves of her body , when I'd quietly slip a hand around her waist and pull her to me when we were in public , rest my hands against her stomach, claiming her as my girl in my own way . She very well knew just how much i loved her backside as well, for I perhaps stare at her butt like a proud woman, when shes walking in front of me. It doesn't matter what she's wearing , she manages to make me appreciate her body ,to a level where I've memorized the feel of her everywhere, and yet I lust for her all the damn time .

Never have i felt such a pull to anyone but her . Never have i felt the need to be possessive , until she came into my life and made me realize I wouldn't want to lose her . To anyone or anything.

And if you're reading this.  I love you.  I love you out of the millions of people in this world. I love you despite you getting jealous over my best friends at rare times.

And i love you because im yours and yours only.

-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...