Wednesday 22 November 2017

Scents

It was almost aphrodisiac-like, the way we stayed looking at each other , cupping each other's faces and or linking fingers together, as we regained our breaths back after the sex . Perhaps the most aphrodisiac-like fact was how our scents mingled and crossed each other , the way i could still taste her on the roof of my mouth and the way my lips still tingled with pure love. Or maybe it was the way she looked at me like I was the best thing she'd ever seen. The best person shed ever been with. 

She looked at me like I was beautiful.

And at moments like that where we both stayed and heaved and shared each other's breaths and scents , I swear I feel beautiful.  And i swear I feel complete .

And hours later when im home in bed , all I can think of is her.  She surrounds me with her smell.  This morning I woke up and i thought she was there for a second because I still smelt her on my body . And when my heart lurched and a weight dropped to my stomach , realizing my hopes were just a mere dream, I still smiled . Because i loved her either way. And one day.

God one day itll happen.  Where i wake up next to her after a bad dream and her arms will immediately go around me, soothing me, pulling me back into her chest , holding Me even after I fall asleep. Or maybe it's the way I'll wake up to her tender kisses , the way she'd slowly press her lips all over my face and neck,  then trace her way back to my lips, bringing forth a smile

I'll make sure it happens . Because i cant imagine it with anyone but her god.

Shes the one

-3am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...