Sunday 13 September 2020

you

And now we’re knee-deep in this mess
 I could cry just thinkin about you
 Every line I write is something about you 
Every guy I want looks something just like you Every book I read I only read for you 
Every art piece is just to remind you
 I don’t know who I am with or without you 
But I guess I’m ‘bout to find out


Every shooting star i wish it on you 
Every road i take leads me to you 
Every night i dream something 'bout you 
Every day I wake thinking about you 
No other guy could make feel like you do 
I don’t know who I am, with or without you 
But i guess im ‘bout to find out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inner child

Oh my friend, my familiar friend I've picked up this pen to write  Too many thoughts of you  Too many anger-filled words Too many sorrow...